Wednesday 28 May 2008

Cheap & Nice Hotel @ Bali Kuta Beach

After book my Air asia ticket to Bali,the second is i have to search for a hotel/resort. We will be in Bali for 5days 4 night. I try to search on those forum like cari.com.my+++,to see those people who are sharing their bali trip experience.

Finally,i booked 1 night in Mercure Kuta Bali and 3 night at Hariss Kuta Bali.1 night at mercure cost around usd 65 , and 3 night at Harris kuta cost around usd 250++.Both of them are just nearby beach.It's quite new,clean & stylisH(i adjust it byt the photo i saw).and the most important is still in my budget,it's a budget/cheap hotel. But they are four star resort & hotel.

I use asiarooms.com to book for Mercure kuta bali,because compare with i book directly with mercure,asiaroom.com are provided a cheaper price.

And for the Harris Kuta Bali,i booked directly with them,because im taking a 3days 2 night honeymoon package,which asiaroom can't provide this package.

No comments: